You’ve worked hard to build up your email list, but there are always a few people who just don’t seem interested in Opening your emails.
Maybe they signed up for your list a long time ago and haven’t interacted with you since, or maybe they’re just not that interested in your content.
Whatever the reason, it can be frustrating to see inactive subscribers sitting on your list month after month.
But here’s the thing: even if someone hasn’t opened one of your emails in months, that doesn’t mean they’re not
Interested in what you have to offer.
In fact, there’s a good chance that they would love to hear from you—they just might need a little reminder.
And that’s where lead magnets come in. WHAT IS A LEAD MAGNET?
A lead magnet is a free piece of content that you offer to people in exchange for their email address.
It can be anything from a PDF guide to a video series or quiz.
The purpose of a lead magnet is twofold:
1.It incentivizes people to sign up for your email list, and
2.It gives them a taste of what they can expect from your brand.
Lead magnets are an incredibly effective way to grow your email list—in fact, they can increase signups by as much as 1000%! How to Share Lead Magnets With Your Email List
The first step is to create dedicated landing pages for each lead magnet, ensuring they are optimized to engage and convert visitors. These landing pages should include the following components:
1. Compelling Headline and Description: Clearly communicate what the lead magnet is and highlight the benefits it provides to entice visitors.
2. Opt-in Form: Include a user-friendly form where visitors can enter their email addresses to receive the freebie. Keep the form simple, asking only for essential information.
3. Access to the Content: Provide a prominent link or button that leads directly to the downloadable content, making it easily accessible for those who opt in.
Once your landing pages are set up, it's time to promote them to your email list. Here are a few effective strategies:
1. Broadcast Email: Send out a well-crafted email to your existing subscribers, introducing the lead magnets and providing direct links to each landing page. Clearly outline the value they will receive by opting in.
2. Website Call-outs: Add attention-grabbing call-outs on relevant pages of your website. For example, consider using banners or prominent buttons that encourage visitors to download your lead magnets. Clearly communicate the benefits they will gain from accessing the free content.
3. Pop-ups and Banners: Utilize well-designed pop-ups or banners on your website to grab visitors' attention and promote your lead magnets. Make sure these elements are visually appealing, non-intrusive, and provide a compelling reason to opt in.
Remember, the key is to offer something valuable that your audience genuinely wants. Sharing lead magnets with inactive or dormant email lists can reawaken their interest by reminding them of the value your brand provides. By offering high-quality free resources, such as a PDF guide, you can reignite their engagement and strengthen your relationship with them.
Focus on providing value and engaging your audience, and the traffic to your website will naturally increase as a result.
● Don’t forget to have a call to action at the bottom of your lead magnet. Allow subscribers to book time in your calendar, send you an email, or phone you.
● Remember that existing subscribers want to hear from you. If they didn’t, they would haven’t unsubscribed already. Confidently give them a lead magnet that is in direct alignment with what you want to sell.